I am a notorious over-packer, but since it's such a short trip, I don't think I have that problem this time. Here's what I'm planning on bringing!
This is what I'm bringing to wear on Sunday. It's simple and comfortable. It's the Everlane Heather Grey U-Neck T-Shirt, Madewell High Riser Skinny Jeans (same cut, different wash), and earrings that I bought years ago from Jewelmint. The Everlane T-Shirt is super soft and comfortable. It's one of my favorites! The Madewell jeans are also super comfy. I like that they're high-rise. It's one of my favorite pairs. I've had the earrings a long time. I haven't bought anything from Jewelmint in FOREVER, but I did like everything that I got from them. I should probably check out what sort of stuff they have nowadays.
I'm bringing this Knit Bomber Jacket that I recently bought from LOFT. The weather here has been so weird lately. It'll be freezing one day and then super hot the next. It's hard to tell what the weather will be like. But I know that I love to be cozy. I've been wearing this jacket to work everyday because our office gets chilly. I like how it's comfortable like a sweater, but fancier and more structured than a hoody. Also, I got it for 50% off, so I think it was a great deal!
For make-up, I'm just taking a couple samples that I got from Birchbox and some staples (clockwise-ish, starting from top):
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer: Must-have!
- Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder: I rather use the NARS Light-Reflecting Powder, but this is smaller and I should probably try to use the rest of it up.
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara: Currently my favorite drug-store mascara.
- NARS Tinted Moisturizer: Love this! It's like, my skin, but better. It looks natural to me.
- RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up: I like that this is "natural." I obviously use this to cover up imperfections (acne, under eye, redness, etc). I want to try the luminizer after I used up my current highlighters.
- ModelCo Bronzer: This is a sample that I am almost done with. I liked it, so I actually bought the full-size of this. This one has shimmer in it, but it's not that noticeable to me. Hope it translates well into fall/winter though.
- Temptu Highlighter: This is another sample that I got in my Birchbox. I actually really like this, but I'm not sure if I'll get the full-size.
- Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio: I got this in a kit at the beginning of summer (couldn't find it online). I've actually been using it everyday. The lightest shade is matte and the other two are shimmery. Worked well for summer!
- Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette: Neutral Mattes. I'm bringing this just in case. (Plus, it has a mirror!)
- Atelier Cologne Cédrat Enivrant Cologne Absolue: Love this and it's travel-sized!
Can anyone tell that I'm grasping onto summer still? I love the fall, but I also like the warmth. Haha. And I think my skin-tone looks better when I'm a little tan. But that's just me! ;) (I'm not ready for it to get cold! And I live in SC!)
In addition to the make-up, I'm bringing my BECCA The One Perfecting Brush, a powder brush, and three eyeshadow brushes.
I'm lugging everything in this Betsey Johnson bag that I got on super sale at Ross in Guam. Also, not pictured: skincare, nintendo 3ds, book, and other necessities I'll probably remember tomorrow. Ooh! Like my toothbrush! :)
Hope you all have a great weekend!
(all links are for convenience!)